Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Christmas Bliss and New Weekly Deals!

The chill in the air is really making me think about getting ready for Christmas. I adore Thankgiving, but Christmas is the real prize! Here is a simple card that could be easily duplicated to make several in one sitting. Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz gave this card just the right amount of sparkle. If you don't own it, you are missing out! 


Products used:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


New Weekly Deals started yesterday and end November 10. Save 25%! Check out the latest goodies Stampin' Up! has on sale. This is a great time to stock up on these items. 



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Follow this blog or follow me on Facebook, Pinterest or Twitter to keep up with my latest news, events and projects.  Links on right sidebar of this page. 

Artfully Yours,
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog. If you like what you see, please sign up to follow me by email.