Thursday, November 20, 2014

Joyful + Grunge...Grungeful?

I know..."grungeful" really isn't a word. (I googled it). However, I was thinking if you mixed joyful and grunge, it could almost be a word. It is absolutely what comes to mind when I see this card. You may have seen the anniversary card from yesterday using a similar technique. (click here) This is a bit more of a stepped up version and I dearly love it! If you do not own the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set, run, don't walk to the little "shop now" button below and let me help you become addicted to it like I am. I use so many of the different images as enhancements to my projects, I almost never put it away.  



Bet you never would have thought to mix Gorgeous Grunge with the Wonderful Wreath Framelits dies.  Here is a close up:



The pictures do not do this card justice. It is SO much better in person. I have had many of you who have seen this card ask me exactly how I did it. I am working on a similar design using the Noel die cut and I will post some step by step photos along with that sample in the next few days, so sign up to get updates from my blog to make sure you see that post. I will also be posting a few other ideas mixing these Framelits and that stamp set. Both need to be on your "I must have it now" list. 

Product list: 



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog





Don't forget about all of the yummy goodness that is 25% off this week!



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


I hope you have an amazing day. 

Artfully Yours,

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog. If you like what you see, please sign up to follow me by email.