Monday, January 5, 2015

Simple & Bold Hello (Sneak Peek)

I am back from my holiday staycation. I needed some time to recharge my batteries AND play with all the cool new toys from the 2015 Stampin' Up! Ocassions Catalog and the Sale-A-Bration Catalog. You will be able to order from both starting tomorrow!! 


What do you think of the word die?? Isn't yummy? This comes in a set of 4 word dies called "Hello You" and can even be purchased in a bundle with an amazing LARGE set of  stamps that accompany the word dies wonderfully called "Crazy About You". 


This card was inspired by some scraps I was sorting through. I just love the Flower Pot Designer Series paper and using it to make the matching envelope really brought the entire project together. It brought some cheer to my day during some very cold weather we are having. 

There are still some great year end close outs with savings of up to 80% off and one more day to take advantage of the current weekly deals with items up to 25% off. 

See you soon...stay warm. 

Artfully Yours,
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog. If you like what you see, please sign up to follow me by email.